This Disappears When Logged In

Urgent Please Help

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by HelpEmber, Feb 9, 2017.

1. HelpEmber

HelpEmber New Member

Around 3 yesterday I was reading with my tiny little leopard gecko named Ember. I fell asleep for some reason and woke up and she was UNDER me I thought she was dead and my parents did too, she wasn't breathing at all and was limp and not moving at all. We put her inside a tiny box that was the perfect size to bury her in but this morning I was getting ready for school and I heard something so I went to check on her so I could see her one last time before we buried her and she was breathing! I called my mom to my room and she was breathing but her eyes looked pushed out but they now look normal. She bit off part of he tongue yesterday when my stupid self squished her. But now she seems OK but is being lethargic and barely moves I took her out of her enclosure and gave her some water by gently running the water on her but she didn't drink and I don't know what to do she is on her heating pad but still isn't moving much I don't think she is paralyzed because she moved when I put her back in but not much.`

ian S likes this.

2. to hide this ad.
  3. Jay1718

Jay1718 Established Member

I would take her to a vet to get checked out, I'm not sure how bad off she is, but it sounds pretty serious.

4. HelpEmber

HelpEmber New Member

She passed from internal bleeding. :(

5. Jay1718

Jay1718 Established Member

Sorry to hear that