This Disappears When Logged In

Luna's Home Build. Bearded Dragon Enclosure.

Discussion in 'Herp Habitat Construction' started by Jsilverback64, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Jsilverback64

Jsilverback64 Established Member

60x24x30 enclosure build

Attached Files:

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Looks good!

3. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, I really do like the actual enclosure build and size (well done) but the cloth hammock is almost useless for a basking object (if that`s what it is?) and it`s somewhat dissapointing you`ve elected to use a tile floor instead of a particulate substrate which would benefit the dragon greatly. There`s also much unusable space (sorry, but it`s true)! ;)

4. Jsilverback64

Jsilverback64 Established Member

The hammock is just a hammock also isn't cloth. The log is a basking spot. Along with the stone surface of the background. I've kept bearded on both tile and particulate. Never once had an issue. And never seen any of them want to actually dig. As far as unusable space I wouldn't want to clutter up the space that she uses to run around. Dragons and rent arboreal animals. There is zero proven benefit of using particulate substrate also. And there has been instances where it can cause issues. Not will but can. As she matures and needs an area for eggs then I will of course have her a "sandbox" for that once she's old enough to start going gravid.